So, for those who have seen Parker, mine and Marina's brother, we know how skinny that kid is. He also eats immense amount of food. However, he has one snack that I think, if allowed, he would live on forever: Graham crackers with peanut butter and nutella.
Graham crackers (regular is preferred, but cinnamon, chocolated, etc are acceptable.)
Jar of Peanut Butter
Jar of Nutelle (available in most grocery stores.)
Spreading knife (butter knife.)
Cup (for the milk)
Massive amounts of napkins
1. Fill glass with milk.
2. Take one full graham cracker and snap it in two to make two, equally sized halves.
3. On one half, evenly spread peanut butter
4. On second half, evenly spread nutella.
5. Smoosh halfs together in sandwich fashion
6. Dip in milk for 2-3 seconds.
Though it seems simple and self-explanitory, this snack is filling, fatty, and fantastic. Good for growth, both vertically and horizontally.