THE PUDDING INCIDENT

What have you been up to in the kitchen?

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday Morning Fabulousness


Good Morning
Originally uploaded by Allmightymo.
It's been over six months since Dominic left, and there are certain habits I have adopted. For example, I have not eaten off of a non-disposable plate in my own house in well over a month. I try to reduce my dish-doing even more by drinking straight from the milk carton (if it weren't asking for disaster, I would drink water straight from my Brita pitcher, too). And I am indecisive. This morning I went to Dunkin' Donuts and ordered a small cup of coffee, and then couldn't decide if I wanted a chocolate cake, sour cream, or jelly donut. So I ordered all three, came home, busted out the Leche and put my donuts on a paper plate (it would be plain lazy to eat them out of the bag). I the proceeded to take alternating bites out of the three donuts while drinking my milk and coffee. What is your sunday morning fabulousness?

1 comment:

Allison said...

pot of tea and home-made biscuits and gravy. it's becoming a tradition...

and then a walk up the road to farmer's market!