THE PUDDING INCIDENT

What have you been up to in the kitchen?

Monday, October 31, 2005

What is your favorite marinade?

What is your favorite quick marinade?

I really love the Annie’s dressings. My tops favorites would have to be:

Tuscany Italian dressing
Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette - great to BBQ with!
Artichoke Parmesan dressing

I love to marinade chicken with these. They add a lot of fanciness to what would be a really dull dinner. Last night I tried the Green Goddess dressing for the first time. I thought it was okay- Jack really liked it.

Their site also has recipes, although some of the ingredients are not things I typically have on hand.

http://www.anniesnaturals.com/

2 comments:

Momo said...

I don't really know...
Oh! I do!
mix mustard and balsamic vinager with minced garlic and salt/pepper. It's really tasty if you marinate chicken in it.

EvilAtWork said...

Tequila, LimeJuice, and some peppers.